Design Options Menu
Brand Identity Packages
Art Guy Creative designs BRANDS not LOGOS
Your brand is the face of your business. Creating a custom identity helps to set you apart in your industry. Your identity is an INVESTMENT in your firm's SUCCESS. Selecting the right design options for your brand identity is essential to creating your firm's personality and helping ideal clients understand the benefits of your products and services.
Brand Identity and Design Options Menu:
All options can be customized to your specific needs
Custom Logo Design
From two to ten options
Includes up to three revisions
Standard formats for print and web
Business Card Design – four color - one sided or doubled sided
Email Signature Design
Flyer Design – single sided or double sided – four color
Brochure Design – bi fold or tri fold full color 8.5 x 11
Postcard Design – 4x6 or 5x7
Client Appreciation Invitation Design (wine events, golf events, cooking classes)
Tagline Creation Resources
Custom Website Design – starting at 5 pages
Portfolio Website Design
Custom Branded favicons
Facebook Fanpage Design
Custom Twitter Background Design
Custom Website and Blog Banners
Custom "Purchase Now" Buttons- with rollover effects
PDF E-Book Design
PDF Layout and Interior Design
On Page Search Engine Optimization
Submission to Search Engines
How the Design Process Works:
• Initial phone/Skype session with client to determine the design parameters - wants and needs – discern the appropriate artistic approach that would best meet the parameters.
• Acceptance of Design Proposal and Design Agreement with initial payment
• Create the first round of concepts. The initial concepts are diverse in style and allow the client to visualize the possibilities.
• Client selects their preferred concept and requests changes as desired.
• Revision of the chosen design.
• Client provides specific information and/or copy to be placed on the deliverable as well as input regarding organization of information.
• Create layout concepts and present to client.
• Client provides any further revisions.
• Updated layout is provided including the design as applied to other elements of the project – i.e. identity - letterhead, envelope, illustration etc. - and further revisions are discussed as necessary.
• The completed design is submitted for client sign-off and final payment.
• Payment terms are discussed prior to beginning work.
• Payment options: company check or paypal.
• Client provides print or web copy.
• Client and Consultant work together on keyword research if needed.
• Prices include up to three client revisions. Additional revisions are billed at our hourly rate.
• Client changes requested after project milestones have been achieved will be billed at our hourly rate.
• Client retains ownership of concepts after final payment is received -digital art provided to client.
• We are available to answer your questions Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We do not work evenings or weekends.
• Any job requiring a "rush" may require a rush fee.
How does the design process begin?
Contact Me to request a complimentary meeting via phone or skype. The process starts with the message you want to communicate. We discuss your project parameters and Value Proposition and the colors that best position your firm within your industry. If you decide you want to proceed, a Design Agreement will be emailed to you.
How long does the design process take?
It can take anywhere from five days to two months depending upon the project complexity and options selected.
What do you need from the client to begin a project?
Most projects begin with clients sending a palette of preferred colors, design ideas, and concepts (also discussed in the initial consultation). If you have stock photography, images, websites you like, and design concepts you prefer, please also send links or files to us.
What are the next steps?
You will be sent "proofs" or links to your project during each project milestone. Once you request revisions, they will be made and you will receive new proofs based on your request. Your input is critical to the ongoing progress of your project. Once final changes are made and the last payment is received you will be given your files and/or your website will go live.
What are the timeframes for project completion?
It depends completely on the project and design complexity. A good rule of thumb is:
Custom logo design and/or elements: 1-2 weeks
Custom web design: 2-3 months
What are the client's responsibilities?We are fortunate that we can choose who we work and as a result we provide excellent service and attention. We pledge to treat you with respect at all times and we ask you to do the same in your communications with us. Please respond in a timely manner to our proofs and communications in order for your project to make progress.
About the Author: Dana W. Ball, The Art Guy, is the creator of The Branded Business™, a design process that helps clients sell more of their products or services by illustrating their benefits through branding across print and web. Visit www.ArtGuyCreative.com to learn more.